Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:34, 23 April 2020 by Treloars (Created page with "==Section 8 - MEDICATION GUIDELINES== ===ANTIARRHYTHMICS=== ====Diltiazem (CARDIZEM) / Calcium Channel Blocker==== '''DESCRIPTION:''' * Slows conduction through the SA / AV...")
Section 8 - MEDICATION GUIDELINES
Diltiazem (CARDIZEM) / Calcium Channel Blocker
- Slows conduction through the SA / AV node, Causes vasodilation.
- ATRIAL FIBRILLATION, ATRIAL FLUTTER. PRACTICE PARAMETER (4.03)
- HYPOTENSION, wide complex tachycardia, conduction system disturbances.
- CHF, Hypotension, renal disease.
- 0.25 mg/kg IV bolus over 2 minutes AND refer to appropriate PRACTICE PARAMETERS for specific dosages.